Thursday, February 19, 2009

Looking for Color

It's that time of year when we start dreaming of spring, but it's still a month away. And our frost season doesn't end until the first week in May. I went out hunting for colors in my yard - to see if anything colorful was peeking out of the ground and waking up. Nope. But I did find some subtle colors in a rose bush. On a garden-related note: I'm reading "Ornithology," by Frank Gill in the BDP Book Nook - if you want to read along with me. Click the Boise Daily Photo Book Nook link on the right side of the page.

1 comment:

Russell said...

Won't be long...!

Johanna sent me some photographs of some small flowers and other vegetation coming up now in Vancouver... I found that most interesting.

I really like the Oregon Junco on your bird bath!

Take care.